Saturday, May 22, 2010

Chinese Whispers

I have been getting a lot of Chinese speaking visitors lately, based on their comments left (they wrote in Chinese). Which is rather unfortunate (or maybe lame) of me, being a Malaysian, but can't read/write Chinese (be it Mandarin, Hokkien, Canto etc)

Anyway, for my amusement, I used Google's translator to figure out just what were they actually saying in those comments ;-) Luckily, they turned out to be not too obscene, so I can publish them here lol! Here goes:

"Temper and mouth is not good, even if no matter how carefully, not too good"
-For The Killer gig post
I figure he/she must be a fan of the The Killers. I was being tongue-in-cheek for the post there

"People have eyes of a tongue, is the observation times for the sake of talking."
-For the Stereophonics KL Live: Liz's take post
Not quite sure what the commentator wanted to say hmm...

"nice blog yo ~ ~ I will always look at fuel ~!!"
-For the Shiny Happy People post
Hurrah! TQ there :-D

And a few more others, which I accidentally deleted before I could do those translations sigh!

Note to Z.M.: I reckon u to check out R.E.M's Automatic For The People (1992). Phoaaaarr fell in love with the album instantly! Check out Everybody Hurts from the album

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger aiyda said...

Google translate is free. Just go to google. Click the 'translate' link on the top left corner

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home