Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Songs for Happy People

I meant to do this for Azni & Shahril's wedding, but I never got to finish it, so I'll pass it on to Zal then.

But urm, they are not your conventional soppy love songs
Click the song title to sample them :

1. REM - At My Most Beautiful
2. Foo Fighters - Walking After You
3. Coldplay - Sparks
4. Travis - Love Will Come Through
5. U2 - The Sweetest Thing
6. Air - Cherry Blossom Girl
7. Blur - To The End
8. Suede - The Wild Ones
9. Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism
10. Sufjan Stevens - Chicago : This is not really a love song, but I love it so much, I'm putting it here

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger zhu m said...

number 2 & number 4

8:11 PM  
Blogger IZWAN SHAHMIN said...

Aida,
Why I feel sad like being left listen to the chosen songs?

10:30 PM  
Blogger ::nyetto:: said...

aida!! awww sho shweetttt..can i make a request? naaaaaaaaaaak hadiah tu. naaaaaaaaaaaaakkkk. tengs :)

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home