Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tagged by Zal :-p

1. Do you think you're hot?
Yeah, when I’m outside under the sun, or when the air-con is off in the office heheh

2. Upload a favorite picture of you

Picture by me can ah? Heheh…it’s this :



3. Why do you like that picture?
It’s clear & it’s not shaky! Hurray!

Ooh ok ok ..to be more serious, this one then:
Because it reminds me of dearest arwah Izma. She was the most wonderful friend to me!
Deep in my thoughts always… (Read my tribute post here and here, but scroll down a bit)



4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
Aiyo…why la u (not Zal, but originator of the tag) want to know? I can’t remember, sorry

5. The last song you listened to?
A song by Prince (am not sure the song title, sorry…but before Prince they played Travis’ Side! Hurray!), on the new radio station 89.9fm (hey they play cool songs! Check it out!) I should also mention about Capital fm 88.9fm It's been around for 1 year already,but I've only discovered it today. Shoot!


6. What are you doing right now beside this?
While waiting for my cam battery to recharge, I sit down & write this heheh


7. What name you prefer besides yours?
Tak baik kan tak bersyukur dengan nama sendiri heheh…so like Zal said, a favourite name then. Hana or Hanan…or edit sikit my name to Aiyda. I like Zal’s choice also- Zahra ;-)

8. People to tag :
Azmahani
Yana
Azni


9. Who is number one?
Azmahani
We made friends in Edinburgh, Scotland. A friend of my primary school friend, Kareemah. Me & Maslina bunked at her house in Edinburgh one day earlier from plan due to a missed flight (yikes, seriously!). We didn’t even know her prior to that, but she was so generous to let us stay with her, & her husband even fetched us! Kareemah only joined us the next day from Aberdeen.

Read my previous post on this here
We are forever indebted to Ani, her husband & their little one Iman Naufal ;-)

10. Number 3 is having a relationship with…
her fiancé – Shahril. Both are really good mates of mine, we were the ‘gang ketat Kerteh’ where the bunch of us – Azni, Shahril, me, Jue, K Lina, Fendi, Hatim, Noi, Nue & I will never forget her – arwah Izma - were all working in Kerteh. We did things together, went for road trips (sambil lawan quiz antara kereta - via Shahril’s walkie-talkie heheh), makan/minum bersama etc

So u see, 2 couples from the gang got hitched! Azni & Shahril (coming soon on 21 Feb); and K Lina & Fendi – they have a son already - (read their wedding journey
here ,but you have to scroll down a bit)

Hatim, Noi & Nue also got married, and they are all parents now! (Nue have 2 kids already!) Oh btw, Nue did got married to a gang Kerteh – Yuz!

Miss those good times together!


11. Who is number 2?
Elyana
She is my good friend from secondary school. We were in the same class together right from Form 2 – Form 5. The 3 of us – me, Yana & Suria were always together. We went for chemistry tuition together at Yana’s house, which is very near to my house, so I just walk there.

She’s now married with a daughter and another one coming soon! She’s a pharmacist, & right now she’s attached to Jusco’s 1 Utama pharmacy, so I could always drop by & say hello ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger the girl said...

aida,

new blog address is http://the-szusz.blogspot.com/

11:04 AM  
Blogger aiyda said...

szusz,

dah, dah :-)
alredi updated yr address in my link, thanks!

3:56 PM  
Blogger the girl said...

http://accentric-factor.blogspot.com/

change again hehe...(used to be http://the-szusz.blogspot.com/)

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home